Search This Blog

3.9.12

Unforgettable experience @ People Tree!

As some of you may know, this Summer I decided to keep me busy and stay in London for a project on the market potential of EU countries. I carried our a study for People Tree, a responsible fashion company and I had the pleasure to work with very competent managers and the successful and multi-award winning entrepreneur Safia Minney (see photo above).

Once in a while People Tree organizes a sample sale and events in its BrickLane showroom to discuss about sustainable fashion. I had the chance to participate to one of them about the relationship between aesthetics, women and sustainability.

It was interesting to notice that one of the main topics arising from the audience was the importance of the NARRATION OF STORIES and TRACEABILITY: another evidence that the fashion consumer is really changing!


Thanks everyone @ People Tree for this wonderful experience! ;)